Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ugunja ugunja <ug...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/02 00:11:34 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] httpd

Hello,

I am trying to update my kernel with this command but unable to;

" urpmi.addmedia --probe-synthesis --probe-hdlist PSU_Updates
ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/updates/10.0/RPMS
"

I am getting " Couldn't resolve host 'carroll.aset.psu.edu'

Can anybody tell me what is wrong here.

Thanks

KL