Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com> on 2005/12/08 08:34:07 UTC

IBM Portal, Jetspeed Interoperability Re: Portal and Myfaces

Hi,

I can help you testing on Jetspeed and IBM Websphere Portal,
as well as Bea Portal, if you send me the files (binaries, source),
and others. Interoperability is a very important thing for the
whole scene.

Best regards,
Marky Goldstein
ready@rosa.com

Kandasamy, Uma wrote:

>All,
>I am  working on an application that is built using JSF (Myfaces
>implementation). Now we are trying to convert that to portlets/portal (JSR
>168). The MyFaces works with Jetspeed, but when I tried running the same
>application on IBM Portal, it did not deploy and threw class cast
>exceptions. It is truely a problem with IBM portal, but I am trying to find
>out if some one was successful in using the Myfaces JSF impl with IBM
>Portal.
>
>Any help/reply regarding this is appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance

R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein
E-Mail: ready@rosa.com
Task: Managing Director, Product & Strategy

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30