Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Byrne, Steven" <SB...@dorado.com> on 2003/11/05 03:45:04 UTC

Referencing Library pages

I am trying to figure out how to use Tapestry libraries.  In particular,
I see that Tapestry libraries can have a set of <page> declarations in
them.  I know that I can refer to those pages from outside of the
library by using [libraryprefix]:[pagename].

My question is: how do components within the library refer to other page
declarations within the library?  Since the library's prefix is defined
by its container, it doesn't seem like it's easy for the library to
discover and use it's prefix when refering to pages within the library,
and in fact I would expect that I wouldn't have to do this, but I'm not
having any luck referring to the pages in the library not using a
prefix.

Is there some trick that I'm not doing to establish a library "context"
so that Java classes contained within the library can just refer to
local library pages in an unprefixed manner?

Steve

Re: Referencing Library pages

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com>.
Steven,

Since the page and component are in the same library all need to do is
reference without the [libraryprefix].

Is that not working for you?

Cheers,
Eric