Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2011/07/31 23:11:39 UTC

[notice] Cleaning out a few Jenkins jobs

Hi

While going through our jobs in Jenkins [1] I found a couple of jobs
that I see no point in having there anymore. These are:

1 core-integration-testing
  We have other builds for this, and this one has no SCM configured

2 doxia-trunks
  We have separate build for doxia, doxia-sitetools and doxia-tools

3 maven-plugins-ITs-m2-with-maven-plugin
4 maven-plugins-ITs-m3-with-maven-plugin
  These two were some kind of experiment by Olivier Lamy

5 mavenVersion
  Don't know what this does

If I don't hear anyone complaining, I'll delete these jobs after one week.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [notice] Cleaning out a few Jenkins jobs

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2011/7/31 Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>:
> Hi
>
> While going through our jobs in Jenkins [1] I found a couple of jobs
> that I see no point in having there anymore. These are:
>
> 1 core-integration-testing
>  We have other builds for this, and this one has no SCM configured
>
> 2 doxia-trunks
>  We have separate build for doxia, doxia-sitetools and doxia-tools
>
> 3 maven-plugins-ITs-m2-with-maven-plugin
> 4 maven-plugins-ITs-m3-with-maven-plugin
>  These two were some kind of experiment by Olivier Lamy

Please don't delete those one.
This can detect some snapshots dependencies with other jobs (shared
scm etc) to automatically schedule a build in case a dependency has
been build (and without extra configuration).

> 5 mavenVersion
>  Don't know what this does
>
> If I don't hear anyone complaining, I'll delete these jobs after one week.
>

> [1] https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/
>

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy