Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@qni.dk> on 2016/04/18 21:03:27 UTC

[Performance Isolation] Meeting on Thursday April 21 2016 5pm PST

Hi everyone,

Per our conversation about Intel CAT enablement in Mesos, we are scheduling
a Performance Isolation Working Group meeting at Thursday April 21 2016
5pm-6pm PST.

Feel free to suggest agenda topics here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11mlGPZSABItP47J6VX-zB0fAK6Qr1mCIOI7nhlATMqk/edit#

Also, let's use this hangout to meet:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/intel.com/mesos-performance-isolation?hl=en&authuser=1

Cheers,
Niklas

Re: [Performance Isolation] Meeting on Thursday April 21 2016 5pm PST

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@qni.dk>.
We will use the same hangout link:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/intel.com/isolation?hl=en&authuser=1

Posted by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com>.
I won't be able to call today.  I am on vacation until the 9th.

--
~Kevin

Re: [Performance Isolation] Meeting on Thursday April 21 2016 5pm PST

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@qni.dk>.

Posted by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@qni.dk>.
Hi all,

Posted by Ian Downes <id...@twitter.com.INVALID>.