Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Yohana Khoury <yo...@gigaspaces.com> on 2018/04/17 11:43:11 UTC

Zeppelin next version

Hi,

Is there any release date for the upcoming Zeppelin version that will
support Spark 2.3 ?
I saw there are commits on 0.8.x branch but not on 0.7.x. Are you planning
to support Spark 2.3 on 0.7.x too?

Thanks

Re: Zeppelin next version

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
It would be 0.8.0, for now we don't have plan for 0.7.4

Yohana Khoury <yo...@gigaspaces.com>于2018年4月23日周一 下午3:44写道:

Re: Zeppelin next version

Posted by Yohana Khoury <yo...@gigaspaces.com>.

Re: Zeppelin next version