Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gareth <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/02 21:32:59 UTC

Karaf 3.x Plans?

Hi,

Are there plans to release Karaf 3.0 in the near future? I ask because I am
interested in using a more current Pax Web release with Karaf (the Pax Web
1.1/Jetty 7 release is now a little old).

I am curious - is Karaf 3.x just waiting for new releases of dependencies
(e.g. Aries, XBean?)...or
are there major features that still need to be implemented?

thanks in advance,
Gareth

Re: Karaf 3.x Plans?

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
In fact we're just waiting for some more Aries releases which should be
finished within the next weeks. From a feature point of view we're
basically finished.

Kind regards,
Andreas