Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/25 00:15:59 UTC

Mailing List

Like many of you, I'm trying to adjust with the
increased traffic from the mailing lists (especially
the dev + jira).  I've found an easier way for me to
keep up with it.  I use netvibes.com as my start page
and added the mailing list's atom feed filtered
through feedburner.com so that it works with
netvibes's javascript reader.  While this is great for
me to keep up with what others are saying, it makes it
a bit cumbersome to add my two cents and keep
everything threaded correctly and with reply arrows,
etc.  I was wondering if anyone had a solution or if
it would be possible to add a "Reply to" link with the
correct population stuff filled in.  I'm thinking this
might be something for Greasemonkey, but would only
benefit me.  Anyone have another idea?