Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 14:26:49 UTC

SMTPAuthentication configuration

Hi,
I had hard time searching for this configuration.

How do I set my smtp user/pwd credentials in my  velocity.email.properties ?

There is no provision to search the mailing list also.

Could any one help me please ?

thanks & regards
Srinivas Chamarthi

Re: SMTPAuthentication configuration

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
There is no code in the Velocity projects that does SMTP
authentication.  It must be some other project which you need to ask.
http://markmail.org archives and provides search for many different
open source lists.  You could try searching there if Google was no
help.