Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Phillip White <ph...@charter.net> on 2016/08/23 21:50:45 UTC

Need Help

I was working with a spreadsheet document and for some reason it will only let me look at the document but I can no longer make changes. It will print out but can not use it. Any suggestions?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Need Help

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
Am 23.08.2016 um 23:50 schrieb Phillip White:
> I was working with a spreadsheet document and for some reason it will only let me look at the document but I can no longer make changes. It will print out but can not use it. Any suggestions?
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Is the write protection flag set? Rigth mouse click on File, Properties
-> Attributes ...