Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Vadim Korsakov <va...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/29 00:12:37 UTC

OpenOffice promotion tips

Dear mailing list  participants

I was thinking about OOo promotion considered the earlier mentioned
points of view and think that we may collaborate with shops who sell
computers.

They may present a  disk with open office as a bonus to their customers.
I will try to negotiate with some of such shops which are situated in
Finland. I am still not sure but in my opinion it will be a good idea.
I also need any other tips related to OOo promotion. Please share your
opinions...

BR
Vadim Korsakov