Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2021/07/20 08:18:42 UTC

Update for apachepulsar/pulsar-build images

Hello,
Currently Pulsar's CI workflows rely on some docker images, but I found these
images are maintained mannually by who has the permission. See
https://hub.docker.com/r/apachepulsar/pulsar-build/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated
If any Dockerfile changed, the image wouldn't be built and pushed to docker hub
automatically.

In this email, I'm only asking someone that has the permission to update Python
related images so that https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/11004 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/11004> can be fixed.
Just run create-images.sh and push-images.sh under pulsar-client-cpp/docker
directory.

However, further more, it's better to add a workflow to push these images if
necessary. Can anyone help with it?

Thanks,
Yunze Xu

Re: Update for apachepulsar/pulsar-build images

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Penghui can probably help you there.

But I think it would be good to have CI jobs to publish those build images.

- Sijie