Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Andrew Coates <an...@apple.com> on 2017/05/15 17:49:11 UTC

Can someone assign, or give me permission to assign myself to a Jira please?

Hi,

I have a patch for KAFKA-5246 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-5246>, but don’t yet have permissions to assign the Jira to myself. Would someone mind either assigning it, or giving me permissions to assign it to myself?

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Can someone assign, or give me permission to assign myself to a Jira please?

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

I can see you now in the contributor list. Please feel free to assign JIRAs
to yourself now.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang