Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2001/10/31 02:05:03 UTC

Invoking turbine screen

I have some "legacy" turbine screens in my portal. How would I invoke a
turbine screen in the latest jetspeed? When I do something like
http://server/jetspeed/portal/screen/myScreen, I get:

"Horrible Exception: org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Template
/layoutsnull not found in template paths"

Is there some configuration item that I missed? Or is it a turbine question?
Thanks!

-mco

Re: Invoking turbine screen

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@home.com>.
I am new to both Jetspeed and Turbine, but from what I have seen of the
source
code you may want to check out the javadocs  for
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedVelocityPage
I don't know if this will help but it may point you in the right direction.
r,
Hugh

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>