Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/24 13:51:50 UTC

Prepare for SkyWalking OAP server 8.8.0 release

Hi

This is the first time, we will run a separate release for the OAP server
with UI.
Java agent will not be included in the tarball anymore, it is planned to be
released separately.

Zhenxu and I have just finished the load testing for the OAP server in ALS
scenarios, it is still stable in the last over 5 hours, 230k/s ALS traffic
load.
At the same time, all issues and pull requests in the 8.8.0 milestone have
been or are going to be done very soon.

After that, I will call for the release process. If you have anything to
add into this release, please let me know.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Prepare for SkyWalking OAP server 8.8.0 release

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Zhenxu has fixed it.
I think we have no block for 8.8.0 release now.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月25日周六 上午11:06写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.