Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Crump <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/19 00:52:15 UTC

Two XPathEntityProcessor questions

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the XPathEntityProcessor handles expresions like this:

xpath="/a/b[c='value']/d/e

That is, return a node that has a predecessor with a given text value?

I would like to map various XPath expressions of that form to the same
document in the index (I have a unique key constraint).

Also, is it possible to assign a value to a unique key from an HTTP
parameter?  Something like this:

<field column="id">${dataimporter.request.id}</field>

I'm using a ContentStreamDataSource to fetch data from a POST.

Thanks,

Jeff