Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Richards <nc...@pobox.com> on 2001/10/02 08:35:56 UTC

Tomcat 4.0: Datasources and DB2

1) Has anyone had any success creating DataSources with db2? Can I see a
sample server.xml configuration?
2) does anyone have mod_webapp.dll available for connecting apache 1.3 and
Tomcat 4.0?

I know that raw database connections are fine i just haven't had any success
with the datasource.  And I don't have Visual C++ so I can't compile
mod_webapp.dll.  Any know if it will compile in cygwin?

Thanks

Brian

I'm using windows xp, jdk1.3.1, Apache 1.3.6 and db2 6.1 (fp 7 i believe).