Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2002/12/23 09:20:43 UTC

Time for fun!

Hi,

I'm off for the festivities till next year. Have fun and make sure you all do
something fun but disgraceful before the year ends ;) Merry Christmas/Happy
New Year for those that celebrate it and will see ya in the new year!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Time for fun!

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Heya,

Pete, you'll be pleased to know I already made a fool out of myself
(everyone else had great fun tho) when attempting to demonstrate how
easy it is to install linux, and that it is perfectly possible to do so
at 4am. For some reason, sticking floppies into a cd-rom does not work.
Gotta love student life 8-).

Anyways, I'm going nonactive re:avalon for 1 1/2 week or so, due to very
cool Real Life(tm) activities like baking kerststol [1] and oliebollen
[2] commencing 5 mins from now. Everyone have fun*, a jolly christmas*
and a happy newyear*!

best regards,

- Leo

* if you feel like it, that is.