Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Hauke Ingmar Schmidt <hi...@gmx.de> on 2009/10/19 13:48:53 UTC

cxf-dosgi 1.1-snapshot not available

Hej,
it looks like most of the samples for publishing web services (
http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi.html ) require
cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar. This version
is not available in public repos; https://repository.apache.org
doesn't work (for me? - HTTP status 502, bad gateway).

So... are the examples outdated? Is the method to publish the services
shown there not up-to-date anymore?

Thanks.

Hauke Ingmar

Re: cxf-dosgi 1.1-snapshot not available

Posted by Hauke Ingmar Schmidt <hi...@gmx.de>.
Hej,

2009/10/19 David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>:

> Yeah, pretty much all of the samples require 1.1-SNAPSHOT. Hopefully we'll
> get a 1.1 release soon...

Hm... when will that be? Is there a public roadmap?
Can it be recommended to use it now in production?

> Looks like the Maven repo server on https://repository.apache.org/ has died.
> Anyone an idea how to get it back up?

Looks like it is back now.

> Hope this helps,

Thank you.

Bye

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, pretty much all of the samples require 1.1-SNAPSHOT. Hopefully we'll
get a 1.1 release soon...

Looks like the Maven repo server on https://repository.apache.org/ has died.
Anyone an idea how to get it back up?

In the mean time you can build your own 1.1-SNAPSHOT by checking out
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk and doing a 'mvn install'.
See http://cxf.apache.org/dosgi-build.html

Hope this helps,

David