Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/10/10 05:43:42 UTC

PMC-Votes NEEDED [VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.11 based on RC1

Hi all,

maybe it is because the voting period included a full weekend.

So far we have one PMC vote (mine) and Christian's intent to vote
positive (but he formally didn't).  In addition we have two +1s from
community members who are not PMC members.

In order to proceed with the release we need three PMC votes.

I'll keep this vote open a bit longer before I call it failed.

Stefan