Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@apache.org> on 2018/05/30 06:37:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.0 released

Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.0 of Apache Groovy!
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

We are sure you'll enjoy the features in this new version of Groovy.
Your feedback on any unintentional glitches is welcome.

This release includes 12 bug fixes/improvements since the last RC as
outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12343341

The full list of over 300 bug fixes/improvements since 2.4 can be found here:
http://groovy-lang.org/changelogs/changelog-2.5.0.html

The full release notes can be found here:
http://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-2.5.html

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
bundle can be found at: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.0 released

Posted by sigzero <si...@gmail.com>.
Congrats on the new release and all the hard work that went into it.

--
Robert

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
I posted to General but my blog posts seem to end up under Apache Logging
Services.
Looks a bit weird.  Apologies.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Done.