Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 23:36:08 UTC

[VOTE] Apche Tapestry 5.4-beta-14 release

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-14, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Please examine these files to determine if the new beta release,
5.4-beta-14, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-14 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=ded30cceeca17469c7081255756599703bd6cd40

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: [VOTE] Apche Tapestry 5.4-beta-14 release

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Hi,

Am 19.07.2014 05:35, schrieb Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo:
> Beside the ones in this thread, any other ones that cannot wait for
> 5.4.1? I think all major stuff, specially JavaScript, was implemented
> already.

I'd really like to have the asset/charset-related issues fixed for
5.4.0. I guess if we postpone those, we'll get a lot of reports from
people that don't use Linux.
That would be TAP5-2344 and TAP5-2293.
TAP5-2324 might also cause some confusion but I guess it could wait for
5.4.x.

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] Apche Tapestry 5.4-beta-14 release

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

http://machina.com.br

Re: [VOTE] Apche Tapestry 5.4-beta-14 release

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Howard Lewis Ship: -1 (binding)

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.

Posted by Andreas Ernst <ae...@ae-online.de>.
Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 17.07.14 23:36, schrieb Howard Lewis Ship:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-14, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new beta release,
> 5.4-beta-14, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.4-beta-14 tag in Git:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=ded30cceeca17469c7081255756599703bd6cd40
>
> Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
> artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
> directories
> to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.
>

> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich