Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Wenli Zhang <me...@zhangwenli.com> on 2020/06/02 02:26:11 UTC

Re: ECharts @types

Hi,

Thanks for your helping!

But I'd suggest not spending too much effort maintaining it because we are
already developing with TypeScript under "next" branch which should
probably be merged into master in another one or two months. By that time,
DefinitelyTyped is not necessary any more.

Currently, the types under DefinitelyTyped was generated using
https://github.com/iRON5/echarts-ts-describer . But as you see, this repo
is not maintained for a long time, and many of the types are changed
manually.

*Wenli Zhang*

Re: ECharts @types

Posted by Wenli Zhang <me...@zhangwenli.com>.