Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Mina R Waheeb <sy...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/22 19:10:14 UTC

Custom Data Binding

Hi,

   I have some custom objects which I can't bind with any of the available
data binding providers! I'm trying to implement DataBinding which is
straight forward. But I still confused about how runtime works, do i have to
register my custom data binding with each factory like below, or there is a
way to register global binding provider which can create
MyCustomDataBinding?

factory.getServiceFactory().setDataBinding(new MyCustomDataBinding());

Best regards,
Mina R Waheeb

Re: Custom Data Binding

Posted by Mina R Waheeb <sy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I found it in
ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createDefaultDataBinding() I will extend it to
make the binding configuration transparent and fall back to JAXBDataBinding!

Thanks again

Re: Custom Data Binding

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--