Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 23:27:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Umesh Agashe <ua...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Ashu!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Ashu!

-Mikhail

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Ashu Pachauri <as...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you, everyone!
>
> Best,
> Ashu Pachauri
>
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:57 AM, Allan Yang <al...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Ashu!
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Allan

> > > Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Yu

> > > andrew.purtell@gmail.com

> > > Ashu
> > on
> thus
> > > far

Michael Antonov

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Ashu Pachauri <as...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, everyone!

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Ashu!

Best Regards,
Allan

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ashu Pachauri <as...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ashu!

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ashu !

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ashu !

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashu Pachauri <as...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guys!

Best,
Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ashu!!

--
luv all

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Ashu!!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome...

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Huaxiang Sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!