Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 20:45:52 UTC

Recent commit by me causing some havoc in the faces 12 branch

Hi,

Well, I have merged the plugin with the branch we were adapting the
autogeneration for myfaces and the tests I have done before the commit
were with the wrong version of the plugin (the existing one) and not
the new one. I am fixing this... bear with me ;-)

Bruno

Re: Re: Recent commit by me causing some havoc in the faces 12 branch

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I think that'll only handle the immediate superclass.  You'd
really need to iterate up the whole chain of superclasses;
if _TRINIDAD_COMPONENT_BASE is in there anywhere, that's
a Trinidad-type component.

-- Adam

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.