Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 15:53:27 UTC

DataGroup with TextArea

Hi,

I used to have a DataGroup with a Renderer which had a bunch of TextFields,
CheckBoxes, Dropdowns,...
Worked fine, was using it with VerticalLayout with requestMaxRowCount =4.
It had a button below to add an item or Delete button inside Renderer.
All that worked fine on TitleWindow popup.
I added a TextArea with heightInLines=2.
Now it became a total disaster: I can not allow enough space to have 3-4
items.
Tried maxHeight in DataGroup or Scroller or its parent FormItem. Tried to
change requestedMaxRowCount in DataGroup VerticalLayout,...
Nothing works.

Any idea how to manage TextArea in DataGroup with Renderers?

TIA,
Oleg

Re: DataGroup with TextArea

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Typically, these type of questions - how to use the SDK - are better
suited for users@flex.apache.org.

This list (dev@flex.apache.org) is for development of the Flex SDK
itself. If you think your issue is due to a bug in the SDK, please
feel free to ignore this email and restate your question. Better yet,
file a JIRA issue and attach an example so a dev can easily reproduce
it.

Thanks,

EdB

--