Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 14:13:41 UTC

what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

Hi All
   I am wondering what the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stands for  。
there even is not description about it in the yarn-default.xml。So i‘ve just
ignored it when i tried the example,as a result ,it failed。
  I have do some google,however,everyone just setup it in the
yarn-site.xml,but no one tells the  description about it。
  please,helps will be appreciated .

 .

Re: what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh

  it is great helpful ,thank  you.

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: what does the yarn.nodemanager.aux-services stand for

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J