Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Miika Alonen <mi...@csc.fi> on 2016/01/15 13:46:33 UTC

Namespaces dropped from construct result in Fuseki 2.3.1?

Hi,

Just wondering why Fuseki 2.3.1 returns expanded content with construct queries, for example with following query:

PREFIX ex: <http://example.org/>
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
CONSTRUCT { ex:Example rdfs:label "Example" . } WHERE { }

returns expanded content with full uris when same query in 2.3.0 returned prefixed content.

Best Regards,
Miika Alonen

CSC - IT Center for Science
miika.alonen@csc.fi

Re: Namespaces dropped from construct result in Fuseki 2.3.1?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 15/01/16 20:58, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 15/01/16 12:46, Miika Alonen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wondering why Fuseki 2.3.1 returns expanded content with
>> construct queries, for example with following query:
>>
>> PREFIX ex: <http://example.org/>
>> PREFIX rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
>> PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
>> CONSTRUCT { ex:Example rdfs:label "Example" . } WHERE { }
>>
>> returns expanded content with full uris when same query in 2.3.0
>> returned prefixed content.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Miika Alonen
>>
>> CSC - IT Center for Science
>> miika.alonen@csc.fi
>>

> Hi Miika,
>
> Not an intentional change - could you raise a JIRA please?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA
>
> Also - do you happen to know if running a CONSTRUCT query from java does
> the same? (there are two general areas this could be happening - Fuseki
> or ARQ - knowing if using the Java API shows the same would be useful
> information.)

JENA-1119
And fixed in the development build in about 1hr's time.

     Andy

Posted by Miika Alonen <mi...@csc.fi>.
Seems that you resolved it already during the weekend. Thanks!

I havent used jira before, i guess i have to sing up :)

- Miika

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.