Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Berndt Sevcik <se...@ict.tuwien.ac.at> on 2009/01/23 12:40:20 UTC

openESB BPEL

Has someone already ported SUN BPEL language to servicemix?
I like the clustering possibilities of this implementation.

Any instructions available?

Berndt

AW: openESB BPEL

Posted by Berndt Sevcik <se...@ict.tuwien.ac.at>.
ODI BPEL is working in my confiuration. I need to cluster the BPEL engine. Clustering is supported by SUN BPEL but not with ODE at the moment.

Any ideas?

Berndt

To support the BPEL language in ServiceMix, you can use the ODE JBI
component :
http://ode.apache.org/jbi-deployment.html

Regards
JB

On Friday 23 January 2009 - 12:40, Berndt Sevcik wrote:
> Has someone already ported SUN BPEL language to servicemix?
> I like the clustering possibilities of this implementation.
>
> Any instructions available?
>
> Berndt

Re: openESB BPEL

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.