Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James <Ja...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/11 10:26:33 UTC

switching from non SSL to SSL in struts..

I've got my SSL connector configured in tomcat.. what i want to know is what
do i need to do to change to secure page from non secure pages in struts...

an example of this would be going from 'shopping cart' to 'checkout'.. is
this a configuration issue?

Re: switching from non SSL to SSL in struts..

Posted by James <Ja...@hotmail.com>.
i found it as you replied..

thanks anyway..

Posted by Guido <gu...@ribera.tel.uva.es>.
Oh no! This topic again!! :P

Posted by julian green <ju...@jacobsrimell.com>.
Tiz the url that the browser requests.   http or https

usually:
http is on port 80
https is on port 443

julian