Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@tcs.com on 2006/03/18 11:59:32 UTC

jenia and myfaces 1.1.1

Hi,
Is any one using jenia for popup windows with my faces 1.1.1. we tries
using it but got some error during parameter passing.

Any confirmation for same will be appreciated.

Thanks

Manish

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

Re: jenia and myfaces 1.1.1

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.
Hi.

> Is any one using jenia for popup windows with my faces 1.1.1. we tries
> using it but got some error during parameter passing.
>
> Any confirmation for same will be appreciated.

I'm successfully using popupBox, but this is probably not what you need...

Bye.
/lexi