Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by ale-2011 <as...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 02:39:53 UTC

Soap over Jms - Error: Insufficient configuration for Conduit

I'm following this documentation to create Soap over JMS service:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBWS/SOAP+over+JMS

I got the server to work, but every time that I run the client codes, I got
the following error:

WARNING: Interceptor for
{http://soapjms.rd.nsrr.swim.faa.gov/}SoapJmsWeatherImpl#{http://soapjms.rd.nsrr.swim.faa.gov/}GetForecast
has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.configuration.ConfigurationException: Insufficient
configuration for Conduit. Did you configure a <jms:conduit
name="{http://soapjms.rd.nsrr.swim.faa.gov/}SoapJmsWeatherImplPort.jms-conduit">
and set the jndiConnectionFactoryName ?

I tried to put a cxf.xml file, which contains jms:conduit configuration, in
my WAR file and re-deploy it. But it still gives me that error. Any helps
would be appreciate.

Here's my main class (client):
package gov.faa.swim.nsrr.rd.soapjms;

import java.net.URL;
import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import org.apache.cxf.Bus;
import org.apache.cxf.BusFactory;
import org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean;

public final class Main {
     private static final QName SERVICE_NAME = new
QName("http://soapjms.rd.nsrr.swim.faa.gov/", "SoapJmsWeatherImpl");

     private Main() {    }

        URL wsdlURL = SoapJmsWeatherImpl.WSDL_LOCATION;
        Bus bus = BusFactory.newInstance().createBus();
        BusFactory.setThreadDefaultBus(bus);
        try       {
                  SoapJmsWeatherImpl service = new
SoapJmsWeatherImpl(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME);
                  System.out.println("===== Interacting with JMS endpoint
======");
                  SoapJmsWeatherImplPortType proxy =
(SoapJmsWeatherImplPortType) service.getSoapJmsWeatherImplPort();

                System.out.println("\nInvoking getForecast...");
                proxy.getForecast("Philadelphia");
        }
        finally      {
                  bus.shutdown(true);