Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/06 01:21:30 UTC

Woody + IE

I also made a change to the Woody Button widget and woody-default.xsl to
make it work on IE. Previously it generated a <button> element but
apparently IE doesn't return the "value" attribute of <button> as a
request parameter. So I changed it to simply create an <input
type="submit"> instead. Please review this change and make corrections
if necessary.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Woody + IE

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 01:21, Christopher Oliver wrote:
> I also made a change to the Woody Button widget and woody-default.xsl to
> make it work on IE. Previously it generated a <button> element but
> apparently IE doesn't return the "value" attribute of <button> as a
> request parameter. So I changed it to simply create an <input
> type="submit"> instead. Please review this change and make corrections
> if necessary.

Looks good. The button wasn't rendering well in konqueror either so this
is a welcome improvement.