Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sampath reddy kondam <re...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/06 20:33:28 UTC

Java Client cannot a deployed service

Hi All,
I Deployed the Apache-SOAP API on Netscape Application Server V4.0,
webserver is Netscape Enterprise Server V3.62, JDK1.1.7.
While trying to run the Address Book Sample I got the below error. I
followed the same procedure to deploy on weblogic 5.1 on the same machine
and it worked great.
Please let me know, do i need to change any configurations for NAS/NES
Thanks,
Sampath

$ java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://dev2m1.etrade.com:16090/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
DeploymentDescriptor.xml
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Unsupported response
content type "text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Server Error</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY><H1>Server Error</H1>
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please
ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.
</BODY></HTML>
]
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.soap.SOAPException.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(Compiled Code)