Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Colin Savage <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/13 16:58:48 UTC

Announcement: XSL-FO Reporting Tool

Rubico Report Styler

A WYSIWYG reporting tool that generates XSLT to produce XSL-FO

Evaluation Download

http://www.rubico.com/products/reporting.htm

Features:
---------
Page layout editing
Multiple page sequences
Sorting
Grouping, Headers and Footers
Calculated Fields
Text, number, date and border formatting
Conditional Formatting
Page numbering and total pages
Images - fixed and data-related
Aggregate functions
Subreports
Multiple datasets
Parameters
XALAN-J, SAXON and MSXML support
Use with Apache FOP, JFOR, and commercial renderers
custom xpath
inline items
multi-language support
additional font support
attach paragraphs before or after group breaks
paragraphs with inline data
sample code in C#, VB and Java

Re: Announcement: XSL-FO Reporting Tool

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

[..]

> Well one more commercial tool powered by FOP. What about creating a page
> on the website, hmmm, "FOP-powered tools" or "FOP in a real world" or
> something like this?

+1

I've been asked a few times if FOP is production-ready.

Christian

Re: Announcement: XSL-FO Reporting Tool

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Keiron Liddle wrote:

> >Well one more commercial tool powered by FOP. What about creating a page on
> >the website, hmmm, "FOP-powered tools" or "FOP in a real world" or something
> >like this?
>

> Go ahead.
> There are plenty of those types of pages for other projects (forrest,
> cocoon etc.)

Ok, I will collect data and then I'll try to create such a page. btw, it's a
chance to grasp forrest.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: Announcement: XSL-FO Reporting Tool

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 17:55, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
> Colin Savage wrote:
>
> > Rubico Report Styler
> >
> > A WYSIWYG reporting tool that generates XSLT to produce XSL-FO
> >
> > Evaluation Download
> >
> > http://www.rubico.com/products/reporting.htm
> > Use with Apache FOP, JFOR, and commercial renderers
>
> Well one more commercial tool powered by FOP. What about creating a page on
> the website, hmmm, "FOP-powered tools" or "FOP in a real world" or something
> like this?

Go ahead.
There are plenty of those types of pages for other projects (forrest,
cocoon etc.)

Keiron

Re: Announcement: XSL-FO Reporting Tool

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.