Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/11/16 23:57:24 UTC

Removal of old incubator releases

Hi,

It looks like you have some old incubator releases here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/<your project name>

We’re cleaning up the release area and it would be great if you can remove these old releases.

If for some reason you need to link to an old release you can do so with a link to the archive area under here: [1][2]
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors#location
2, https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#download-links

RE: Removal of old incubator releases

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.
Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> wrote on 11/19/2019 11:24:16 AM:

> Thanks Justin.
>
> We should cut new releases of the main repo and runtimes. I've started a
> discussion thread for the main repo.
>
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 3:57 PM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > It looks like you have some old incubator releases here:
> > We’re cleaning up the release area and it would be great if you can
remove
> > these old releases.

In case anyone was concerned, we'd replicated all the incubator-* releases
that represent current versions into our TLP release dir several months
ago.  All that was left behind in the incubator dir was a KEYS file.  I
removed that from svn earlier this week (which does not remove it from the
archive server).

--dave

Re: Removal of old incubator releases

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.