Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pete Wyckoff <pw...@facebook.com> on 2008/02/20 20:11:12 UTC

Is anyone looking at this LeaseExpiration issue??

Or anyone else having it? We have started having it after upgrading from
0.14.4 to 0.15.3

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-2669

Thanks, pete

RE: Is anyone looking at this LeaseExpiration issue??

Posted by Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com>.
Hi Raghu,

I am rerunning some of the things that failed to see if it happens
again. So far it happened once, and basically caused a long running job
to fail at the very end.

I will also get the info from the namenode log that you mentioned in the
JIRA and put it up there.

Thanks,
Ashish

I haven't seen this myself but I am glad to look at investigate if
someone who can reproduce it is willing to work with me.

I will take a look around the affected parts anyway.

Raghu.

Posted by Raghu Angadi <ra...@yahoo-inc.com>.