Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by mani kandan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/09 08:35:29 UTC

Help with implementing a Storm topology to stream tweets

Hi

I'm new to Storm, and I would like to create a Storm topology to stream
tweets, do analysis and store on hdfs.

Is there a tutorial to do the exact same thing?

How do I start?

Thanks for the help.

PS: I have already installed Storm in HDP using Ambari.

*Manikandan Ramakrishnan*

Re: Help with implementing a Storm topology to stream tweets

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried Storm's mailing list? They would perhaps be able yo guide
you better.

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.