Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by an...@magnasteyr.com on 2005/12/05 13:46:48 UTC

Progress Bar in Myfaces

Hi all!

Has anybody experiences with Progress Bars and myfaces? I have found the Sun Blueprint Progress Bar with googling but I have also read, that it doesn't work with myfaces.
Has anyone experieces with it, or are there other components that delivers a progress bar functionality?

Regards
Andy

your system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: Progress Bar in Myfaces

Posted by Stand Trooper <st...@gmail.com>.
Sorry this has taken a few days for my answer.  After looking at what
I did and talking with andreas, the reason I was able to get my
version to work was simply... I didn't use the jsf component tag for
the progressBar example.

If you want to checkout what I did you can get the zip from
http://gerbildrop.com/jsfsts/progressBar.zip

thx,

timo

Re: Progress Bar in Myfaces

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

Re: Progress Bar in Myfaces

Posted by Stand Trooper <st...@gmail.com>.
I was able to get the progress bar from the blueprints to work just
fine.  I didn't have any issues at all