Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> on 2007/05/14 21:02:04 UTC

jbi-maven-plugin BUILD ERROR

Guys, anybody has a solution for this build error. Cannot build any
serviceengines all day.

Thanks.

Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' from the repository: Unable
to read local copy of metadata: C
annot read metadata from 'D:\Documents and
Settings\FedorovM\.m2\repository\org\apache\servicemix\tooling\jbi-maven-plugin\3.1-incubating-SN
APSHOT\maven-metadata-servicemix-m2-repo.xml': entity reference names can
not start with character ' ' (position: START_TAG seen ... list-st
yle: none; }\r\nli { margin:0; padding: 0; }\r\n\r\n/* HEADER & ... @18:13)
  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Re: jbi-maven-plugin BUILD ERROR

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.
Thank you very much!!!
That worked!

Posted by ib22841 <ew...@sneakemail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to set up a maven proxy to redirect calls to servicemix.org
which is not available.  I'm working on fixing it .. have you tried
with the latest svn version ?

On 5/14/07, netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> wrote:

> Guys, anybody has a solution for this build error. Cannot build any
> serviceengines all day.
>
> Thanks.

> Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin
>
> Reason: Error getting POM for
> 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' from the repository:
> Unable
> to read local copy of metadata: C
> annot read metadata from 'D:\Documents and
>
> Settings\FedorovM\.m2\repository\org\apache\servicemix\tooling\jbi-maven-plugin\3.1-incubating-SN
> APSHOT\maven-metadata-servicemix-m2-repo.xml': entity reference names can
> not start with character ' ' (position: START_TAG seen ... list-st
> yle: none; }\r\nli { margin:0; padding: 0; }\r\n\r\n/* HEADER & ...
> @18:13)
>
> org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/