Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2017/11/28 03:57:03 UTC

Enter and leave class event triggers

Hi,

  Does OM generate any events for when  an admin or student  enters and
leaves the room ?
Where can I see those events ?   Are those events logged ?

Thanks,

Dan

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Have created the group and made you group admin

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
NP :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.

 --

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

 --

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Links:
------
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1932

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stefan,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to set microphone option automatically

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stefan,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

How to set microphone option automatically

Re: Enter and leave class event triggers

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm using MySql in development, because I can check what is in DB :))
You can use any supported DB (except Derby) and its UI/comman line
interface to check :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Enter and leave class event triggers

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
mysql> use openmeetings;
mysql> show tables;
+------------------------+
| Tables_in_openmeetings |
+------------------------+
| address                |
| appointment            |
| chat                   |
*| conference_log         |*
| configuration          |
| email_queue            |
| file_log               |
| group_user             |
| invitation             |
| ldapconfig             |
| meeting_member         |
| oauth_server           |
| om_calendar            |
| om_file                |
| om_group               |
| om_user                |
| om_user_right          |
| private_message        |
| private_message_folder |
| recording_meta_delta   |
| recording_metadata     |
| room                   |
| room_file              |
| room_group             |
| room_hide_element      |
| room_moderator         |
| room_poll              |
| room_poll_answer       |
| sessiondata            |
| sipusers               |
| soaplogin              |
| user_contact           |
+------------------------+

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Enter and leave class event triggers

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Hi ,

Re: OM on mobile phone

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great news :)
Thanks for sharing!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re: OM on mobile phone

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pether Dan,
Hi BBS Technik, it does not work for any domain, that must be the problem.
Say No Network, and the other browser work perfectly.

Greetings

Aw: Re: OM on mobile phone

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
Hi Siovel,

Re: OM on mobile phone

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Siovel,

Re: OM on mobile phone

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.

OM on mobile phone

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

Usually access to port 3306 is closed by default from external machines for
security reasons

So I guess the steps should be:
1) create new user as 'name'@'ext_IP' with really strong password
2) grant necessary rights to this user (I guess login and read for
particular table in one DB)
3) check Mysql is configured to work at IP addresses other than 127.0.0.1
(localhost)
4) check if 3306 is open on FW

something like this

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Enter and leave class event triggers

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Hi Maxim,

What  would be the best way to  look at *DB conference_log table* from
a server  external to OM  ?  Should I just attach to the database
through 3306  MYSQL port  and do  my analysis ?

Thanks,

Dan

On 11/28/2017 11:09 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> These events are being generated
> 1) in the DB conference_log table
> 2) in UI you can open Action and Activities and see "user leaves" events
>
> There are plans to improve this:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1768
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-858
>
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Daniel Baker
> <info@collisiondetection.biz <ma...@collisiondetection.biz>> wrote:
>

>     Hi,
>
>      Does OM generate any events for when  an admin or student enters
>     and leaves the room ?
>     Where can I see those events ?   Are those events logged ?
>

>     Thanks,
>
>     Dan
>
>     ---
>     http://www.avg.com
>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

---

Re: Enter and leave class event triggers

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

--
WBR