Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/12/30 19:30:54 UTC

[Axis2] what's the diff between RPCMsgReceiver and RawXMLMsgReceiver

Hi,

What is the fundemental difference between RPCMessageReceiver and RawXMLMessageReceiver? How should i choose to use them, and if i want to write my own msgreceiver then which one i should derive from?

falom

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Axis2] what's the diff between RPCMsgReceiver and RawXMLMsgReceiver

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Anne,
Thanks a lot for the pointer :)..
Will correct it ASAP...

~Thilina

Posted by Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I corrected the issue and committed to site. When the root html tag is a pre
tag, at maven site build any html tags inside pre tags are removed with the
content inside. That's why the missing bold font.

I opened a paragraph tag before the pre tag. Issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Chatra

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Thilina,