Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by JK...@inautix.com on 2004/06/01 13:22:19 UTC

Fw: Solaris Port.

I want a WebService/C++ client  on solaris.
Will Axis/C++ client library work on solaris ??????

I just gave a shot and am getting following error..

[inatpuxdfs01 @ /u/inajkak/wrk/axis-c1.1]$ ls
aclocal.m4    build.sh      configure.ac  include       lib
Makefile.am   samples
autogen.sh    config.guess  deploy        INSTALL       LICENSE
NOTICE        src
bin           config.sub    docs          kdevelop      ltmain.sh
runconfig     vc

[inatpuxdfs01 @ /u/inajkak/wrk/axis-c1.1]$ sh build.sh
- libtoolize.
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
- aclocal.
- autoconf.
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
runconfig: ./configure: not found
make: Fatal error: No arguments to build
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `install'

[inatpuxdfs01 @ /u/inajkak/wrk/axis-c1.1]$ m4 --version
GNU m4 1.4

Regards,
Jeenandra
i | Nautix Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: 2254 6000 Ext: 1080
VOIP: 1080
email: jkakliya@inautix.com

Re: Fw: Solaris Port.

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Jeenandra,

 > I want a WebService/C++ client  on solaris.
 > Will Axis/C++ client library work on solaris ??????

I am not sure whether any one has compiled Axis C++ on Solaris. But if you
can build it and provide/send any build scripts as patches it would be great.

rgds,
Roshan

Re: Fw: Solaris Port.

Posted by Kenneth Chiu <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.