Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 20:55:29 UTC

Re: What about 1.0?

Hi all,

Hope you're having a good summer.  I'd like to get back to the suggestion
of finally doing a 1.0 release. What do you say to the suggestion of doing
the release at the start of  September? A deadline may concentrate our
minds and help us get round to any changes we want to do. I hope to be able
to make time this month to do that bit of work on the CLI that I mentioned.

Regards
Geoff

Re: What about 1.0?

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

No, not as such. Brooklyn is pretty stable these days so the 1.0 release
doesn't really add anything much on top of the existing 1.0.0-M1 release.
There will be a bit of tidy-up such as removing some deprecated code, but I
expect no significant changes to what is already available.

Geoff

Re: What about 1.0?

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff