Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ake Tangkananond <ia...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 09:49:54 UTC

Filter out document before sending to solr index

Hi,

Is it possible to filter out some document from being indexed in Solr when
executing command "bin/nutch solrindex" ?

Note: Those document are fine living in the nutch datastore, but I just
don't want them to be indexed in solr.

Regards,
Ake Tangkananond

Re: Filter out document before sending to solr index

Posted by Ake Tangkananond <ia...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks. !!

Regards,
Ake Tangkananond