Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 19:37:13 UTC

Project Build

Hi All,

First of all, I congratulate you for graduating from incubation! I really
liked the project and want to contribute as who loves open source and being
a committer, PMC of some other Apache projects.

I've just forked the project and tried to build it via:

./gradlew build

However, I get that error:

* What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':licenseMain'.

Is there anything that I miss?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Project Build

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Furkan,

Could you try now by fetching latest code? It's resolved.

Regards
Santosh