Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by ma...@tumbleweed.com on 2001/11/04 06:57:59 UTC

Commit message delays

Is it just me, or are other committers seeing their commit messages long
after their checkins? The last few of mine seem to be averaging around 12
hours late, which seems a little excessive...

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Commit message delays

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.
Hmm, this sounds like the same problem that I had when I first started to
commit in Commons. Craig fixed it, but I don't know what he did to do that.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.