Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/10 06:42:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Oozie from Apache Incubator

Thanks to all for casting your vote.

The vote tally after 72 hrs is

  24 +1 votes
  No 0 or -1 votes

Given this result, I'll start preparing the proposal for graduation
resolution.

The list of people that voted follows:

Harsh J (committer)
Srikanth Sundarrajan
Virag Kothari (committer)
Krishna Prasad
Alejandro Abdelnur (committer)
James Kinley
Mona Chitnis
Maxime Petazzoni
Mohammad Islam (committer)
Harish Krishnan
Kamal Hakim
Matt Goeke
Alan Gates (mentor)
Miguel Lucero
William Cyr
Roman Shaposhnik
Robert Kanter
Ryota Egashira
Marcy Chen
Santhosh M S
Ben Flint
Angelo K. Huang (committer)
Chris Douglas (committer)
Colt Frederickson

Cheers

Alejandro

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Typo correction, where I've mentioned Chris Douglas as ' committer' it
should be read as 'mentor'.

Thxs.

Alejandro.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.