Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Patrik Dufresne <ik...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/18 16:27:00 UTC

Get a file list in a property

Hi,

I'm working a build script and I need to retrieve a list of file in a
property.
The value of the property I expect should be similar to:
build/src/somefile.h build/src/somefile.cpp build/src/array.h
build/src/array.cpp, etc.

I look into loadRessource, FileSet, PatternSet and I can't figure out how to
do it.

In more detail, what I expect is to provide a fileSet with all the include,
exclude pattern and get the list of file found by fileset to be in a
property.

Thanks for your help.

--
Patrik Dufresne